Win a digital menu board system and enhance your customer experience
evokePizza Promotion Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the evokePizza promotion available via Evoke Creative’s scratch cards, SMS and website available at: https://www.evoke-creative.com/pizza/ (“Promotion”). By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
The promoter of this competition is Evoke Creative Limited, Unit 6&7 Power Station Business Park, Thermal Road, Bromborough, United Kingdom CH62 4YB (company registration number 04665065) (“Promoter”).
Who may enter
- The Promotion is open tobusinesses with a registered office inthe UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland). Applicants must be aged 18 or over and officially represent a restaurant or take-away business located in the UK. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
How to enter
- 500Evoke Creative scratch cards will be distributed to eligible businesses across the UK at random and one business will receive the winning scratch card (by finding a winning combination). If you do not have the winning scratch card, you can still take part in the Promotion and enter a prize draw for a second chance to win:
- a)For a second chance, restaurants can entervia SMS, you will need to text the word ‘EVOKE’ followed by your restaurant name to 88802.
- b)To enter via the website, you will need to complete the entry form available at:https://www.evoke-creative.com/pizza/
- SMS entries are charged your standard network text rate. If you text more than once, you will be charged but will only be entered once.Web entries are free and no purchase is necessary. Only one additional entry (text or web) will be permitted per restaurant. If you enter more than once, only one entry will be included in the prize draw.
- The Promotion commences onWednesday4th August 2021 and closes at 23:59 (BST) on Tuesday 31st August (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be counted and may still be charged.
Winner selection and notification
- The business that finds the winning scratch card as outlinedin clause 2 must contact Evoke Creative to claim their prize following the instructions on the scratch card.
- A second winner will be selected at random(under the supervision of an independent person) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by SMS and the website within the Promotion Period. The second winner will be notified by phone or email within five working days of the decision being made.
- The prize is asingle digital menu board system, comprising screen, frame and required mounting hardware, which must be installed in a genuine UK-based restaurant/take-away location (“Prize”).
- Please note that the Prize does not include anyongoingmaintenance or support costs, which may be optionally purchased.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 10. If any winner is not able to accept the Prize for any reasonorcannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- 1Winners may be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
- 12. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. References to the “Promoter” in theseclauses(12, 13, 14) include all the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- 13.The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
- b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can beused;
- c) any act or default of anythird-party
- 14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer,hardwareor software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- 15. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- 16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will beentered into. Entries that do not comply in fullwith these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- 17. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored,endorsedor administered by, or associated with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this Promotion is hosted bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
- 18. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating thePromotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry),the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- 19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- 2The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotionand to share additional information on our services.
- 22. All entrants have the right to accessand request the deletion ofany personal information collected through participation in the P They also have a right of opposition regarding the collection and processing of their personal data. This right can be exercised by visiting: https://www.evoke-creative.com/contact/
English law applies
- 23. These terms and conditions are governed by Englishlaw and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.