Evoke Creative offers digital kiosk solutions to a range of customers, including charities. They...
Since November last year evoke staff, family and friends have raised over £7000 for our local children’s hospice, Claire House. Over the past 12 months, team evoke have undertaken an incredible range of challenges to raise funds for the charity, which is close to our hearts and makes an enormous difference to families across the region. Staff across the entire organisation participated in a range of ways and we smashed our original £4000 target in a matter of months.
Highlights this year include:
- Fay, Claire, Dianne, Paul and Dave perform a Strictly Come Dancing routine in front of a live audience at a gala dinner
- Gavin and Dianne’s Skydive from 10,000ft
- Catherine, Kat, James, Dave and Macy the Dog running the Liverpool Santa Dash
- Team evoke Great British Bake Off Sweep Cakes baking challenge with staff competition for the best bakes hotting up as the weeks passed
- Dean and Andrew’s Hellrunner – the toughest half marathon!
- Royal wedding afternoon tea and bonfire feast at evoke HQ
- Andy, Chris, Dean, Andrew, Mark and Mike running the Wirral 10k
- World cup BBQ
- Sponsoring the Claire House Cup football tournament
- Pancake Day treats
- Christmas Raffle
- Tuck shop providing sugary snacks to the workforce with profits going into our charity pot
- Car park car wash throughout the summer
Overall we have raised a grand total of £7304 which, in real terms, can help to fund running costs of the hospice for just over a day. We’re so proud of all of our staff for their efforts over the past 12 months which, as well as making a huge difference to the charity, have also brought the team together, enabled them to learn new skills, show off existing ones and step out of their comfort zone. We’d like to thank Jessica and the team at Claire House who have worked with us every step to the way and organised an amazing number of events in a truly professional and effective way.
For 2018/19 we’ve taken the unprecedented decision to stick with Claire House as our nominated charity for another year. It’s going to be a busy 12 months for the charity as they’ve set themselves another ambitious goal to create an additional location in the region to help them to reach every dying child and we want to help any way that we can. You can read more about their campaign here.