Evoke are excited to have been shortlisted in two categories in the 2017 Made in the North West Awards: Advanced Manufacturing/Technology and Manufacturer of the Year (under £25m). Following our success both at a local and national level in these awards in 2016, we have high hopes for this year’s ceremony. Founder and Chief Technical Director, Dean Ward, said “recognition as one of the region’s leading manufacturers means a great deal to us – our bespoke designs and control of the manufacturing process are part of our USP and we are pleased to have built on our success last year with two nominations this year.” For the full story see here
- Charity donations made easy with tap and go kiosks at UK railway stations
- Why now is the time for retail to reset and embrace the high street
- How can electronics stores use digital display solutions to increase basket spend?
- The best digital kiosks to reduce overheads for convenience stores
- How can digital kiosks increase your revenue?